Wondering How to Improve Sales? Ask this Outsourced VP of Sales, Bay Area.
EQUIP YOUR BAY AREA START-UP OR ESTABLISHED COMPANY WITH A HIGH-IMPACT SALES CULTURE THAT FOCUSES ON CORE COMPETENCIES AND HIGHER PRIORITY TASKS.
Why do clients choose an Outsourced VP of Sales? They all experience some common sales issues. Read about the Problems We Solve.
As your outsourced vice president of sales, Bay Area executive Don McMahan brings the Sales Xceleration process to your company to create a high-impact sales culture for start-ups and established companies. Don’s focus is to maximize sales revenue and keep C-level executives focused on higher-priority tasks and core competencies.
Sales outsourcing means he will take on all of the work involved with running your sales team week-to-week, including hiring, training, ride-a-longs, running the weekly sales meeting, holding the team accountable, etc.
You need to run your business; let Don run your sales team. He will put a structure and a system in place until you can hire a permanent VP of Sales.
First 90 Days
- Develop a sales business plan
- Deﬁne sales goals and quotas
- Evaluate current sales personnel
- Determine sales resources needed
- Create customized compensation plans
- Recruit, interview and hire salespeople as needed
- Recommend and/or customize a sales tracking database
- Develop pipeline management and forecasting methodology and processes
- Create key metrics, reporting and dashboard tools
- Develop customized sales process
Ongoing Weekly Activities
- Hold sales team accountable to agreed upon metrics
- Facilitate one-on-one rep meetings
- Create and present weekly pipeline report
- Forecast future revenue
- Lead weekly sales meetings
- Attend weekly owner/GM meeting
- Develop sales best practices
- Provide sales training, as needed
- Ride-a-long on key sales calls
- Provide any necessary corrective action
- Guide contract preparation, negotiation and delivery
Contact Don McMahan for a no-obligation consultation
“I had the privilege of working in Don’s organization very early in my career at Kodak. Don was a tremendous personality, with a total understanding of the channel, and a savvy for getting the most out of his teams. He was not only a results driven sales leader, but he often took extra time and effort to offer guidance as a mentor. I owe a great bit of gratitude for the efforts Don made to help me grow as a sales professional.”