Crafting a Value Proposition
A Value Proposition Is:
A statement, and promise, that a business gives to its customers, assuring the best possible value. Focused and concise, it describes the business’ unique selling point. It is an opportunity to tell customers why they should choose you over competitors. It should be clear and simple to be most effective.
- Two half-day workshops for the sales (and marketing) team to brainstorm and create a sales value proposition.
- 2-3 hours for each workshop (approximately).
- Who is your target customer(s).
- A clear understanding of what you offer your customers.
- What problem you are trying to solve.
- Why that problem, and your solution, matter to your customers.
- What results to the customers want?